Our exploration of Hartise maps continues in the sparsely populated northeast. What it lacks in human numbers it makes up for in natural wonders:
- Asbray. Ruins of the siren’s college. It was initially destroyed during the 4113 overthrow, but supposedly restored during Dremm’s Rebellion. Another attack in 4146 left no survivors.
- Colossus Range. Most vast mountain range on Ontyre, it’s nearly impenetrable, mostly unexplored, and stretches north into the frozen lands. Still, some live there.
- Rift River Canyon. Another land feature that protects Hartise. Much of it consists of sheer walls plunging more than 1,000 feet to the river, but in southwest Sttons it narrows to a stone’s throw, the height still great and the water a torrent.
- Twistaria. The largest human settlement in the Lost Hills, a region that’s technically outside Hartise.
- Beacon Peak. So named because it dwarfs all surrounding mountains and thus aids navigation in the region.
- Lorne. Ruins of the seeker’s college that’s literally built in the eastward facing Cliffs of Pressa.
- Temron. Prosperous city that’s best known for its location where the Repose River drops over the Falls of Kryorphia to join with the Rift River.